We understand that the success of your event strongly depends on the marketing and communication.
Effective communication is a must to produce a successful event. Communication serves as a foundation for planning. All the essential information must be communicated internally and to third parties which requires effective communication to achieve the team goal.
- Develop time line schedule of events
- Maintain relations with speakers, moderators, exhibitors, VIP’s and media
- Maintain relations with third party contractors
- Develop detailed script
- Develop action report
- Report progress to customer
- Evaluation of event
The heart of your business success lies in its marketing. Marketing is a process by which a product or service is introduced and promoted to your potential customers. Without marketing, your business may offer the best event in your industry, but none of your potential customers would know about it.
- Digital marketing
- Social Media
- Media & press
- Mailing hardcopies
- Development Sponsor- and exhibition packages
- Sales of sponsor and exhibition packages